Friday, May 2, 2014

The Pen Pal Experience

One of my fondest memories from grade school were the notes I received from my pen pal during Language Arts. I also was lucky enough to have a few when I was home schooled during my middle school years. We would exchange experiences, pictures, and sometimes small gifts. It was always exciting to receive a letter in the mail.

With technology these days the art of  the hand written letter has all but been lost or over looked. In keeping the creative art alive, and sharpening the minds of my children. I would like to invite you to be our pen pal.

The educational benefits of a pen pal are endless. It has a subtle way of working in so many skills, like an English grammar ninja. Plus our Korean culture adventures are an opportunity we would love to share with others.

If you would like to learn about our adventures, and share your own fill out the form below...

 Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment