Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Top Summer Movies

Trying to beat the gloomy summer days we have been having lately made me think about my top favorite movies that remind me of how awesome summer can be. The great thing about this list is that most are movies I grew up watching, and now I get to share these lazy mornings with my two little monsters. These movies stir up that loving feeling, those hot summer nights, the childhood memories, and how could that not leave you in a good mood? In no particular order I give you my list:
 


Gidget  (1959) staring Sandra Dee & James Darren


Dirty Dancing  (1987) staring Jennifer Grey & Patrick Swayze


Grease  (1978) staring John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John


Beaches  (1988) staring Bette Midler & Barbara Hershey


Summer School  (1987) staring Mark Harmon & Kirstie Alley


Sandlot  (1993) staring Tom Guiry & Mike Vitar


Stand by Me  (1986) staring Wil Wheaton & River Phoenix


One Crazy Summer  (1986) staring John Cusak & Linda Warren



Build those blanket forts and load up on your favorite munchies. Spend a little down time sharing your favorite summer movies. I'd love to hear what yours are leave me a comment.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment